Looking for the best Ozark Trail Tents ? Read 2017 reviews here.
Ozark Trail Tents is a name we cannot forget when it comes to outdoor camping tents and other camping gear.You can find high quality sleeping bags, camping stoves, camping tents and all other kinds of outdoor gear coming under the name Ozark Trail.
WHY CHOOSE AN OZARK TRAIL TENT?
Camping is a wonderful way to spend your holidays, but with the huge variety of choice available in tents these days, getting into the great outdoors sure can be overwhelming.
Here at Ozark Trail Tents we recognize the important decisions that need to be made when selecting a tent, and will guide you through the process of finding a tent that gives you a great night’s sleep without breaking the budget.
Ozark Trail Tents have been a recognizable name in camping for a long time. These tents are stable, strong and high in quality .They are suited for most all situations. Unlike other tents on the market, these are really easy to set up. They always guarantee to create a cozy home away from home with their tents. These high quality tents are perfect for backpackers, family campers and all those other outdoor adventures.
Ozark Trail Tent models are widely regarded as the best value tents for your dollar. At Ozark Trail Tent Reviews we line up the entire range of Ozark Tents and compare them head to head, helping you to choose the best Ozark Trail Tents for your camping needs.
Choosing your tent takes a lot of factors that differ from person to person according to the size of tent you need, budget, brand preferences, special features and other needs.
This article will give you an educated choice about your next Ozark Trail Tent.
Let`s look at the bestselling Ozark tents according to amazon.com`s average user ratings.
Top 5 best Ozark trail tents
- Size : 8 Person
- Center Height : 4' 5"
- Sleeping Area : 9' x 7'
- -Fits 1 Queen air mattress -Large window , door -30 Seconds easy setup
- Size : 6 Person
- Center Height : 7'
- Sleeping Area : 10'x10'
- - 3 Windows - Rainfly included - 2 Queen-sized airbeds -Easy setup in 60 Seconds
8 Person Dome
- Size : 8 Person
- Center Height : 6 ' 2"
- Sleeping Area: 17' x 8'
- -3 windows and a mesh roof for excellent ventilation - Easy set up - 2 Queen beds and more space -Weather proof and sturdy!
- Size : 10 Person
- Center Height : 6' 5"
- Sleeping Area : 20' X 11'
- Large tent, room for all - Fits 3 queen air mattresses with room to spare - 6 Windows , 2 Doors - Bargain price! Good for Car Campers
- Size : 12 Person
- Center Height : 7'
- Sleeping Area : 20' X 10'
- 2 room dividers - 6-pocket internal storage organizer - Fits 3 queen air beds - Stylish tent! Instant setup
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A CAMPING TENT?
As you see, camping tents come in different sizes, designs, models, prices and features. Finding the one that matches your needs is easy if you know what your requirements are. Here is a quick check list for you to help with your camping tent buying decision.
- Size : Decide how many people will be staying in the tent. Always shop for a camping tent that can hold more than your calculated number. For example, if there are 4 people staying in the tent, you have to get a tent that will fit at least 6 people. By doing so, you can make sure there will be enough space for all the people plus the camping gear.You will be thankful for the extra space you will have in the tent!
- Price : If you want a budget camping tent, you could take a look at these tents here. They are under $100 and provide decent features. But if you are a serious camper, get something that will be durable , robust and something you can count on for bad weather conditions. Expect to pay more for these qualities, but you will be not disappointed when you are out in the field in your tent.
- Pitching Effort: If you are a beginner, select an instant tent. It’s always good to get something easy and uncomplicated when it comes to camping tents.These pop up tents also provide most of the features you will be needing from a casual tent.
- Weather: Decide if you want a summer tent, 3 season tent or a 4 season tent. 4 season tents are relatively expensive but they are the best for unexpected weather conditions like snow, heavy rain, etc.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE OZARK TRAIL TENTS MODELS.
There are different models of Ozark Trail Tents you have to know before you buy a camping tent. The most popular models are :
- Ozark Trail Dome tents : These dome tents come in different sizes, starting from 2 person tents to 12 person tents.
- Ozark Trail Cabin tents: Cabin tents are designed for family campers and come in different sizes, starting from 8 person to 12 person tents.
- Ozark Trail Instant tent : These instant tents from Ozark are very popular and they come as dome and cabin style tents. The sizes are from 4 person to 12 person and the set up times are extremely quick as the name implies. For the 4 person and 6 person tents the set up time is just 30 seconds, and the 6 person and 8 person tent can be set up in just 60 seconds, while the 12 person tent takes around 3-4 minutes to set up. You can read more about the Ozark Trail Tents instant model tents here. There you can find also the set up instruction manual and a video.
- Ozark Trail Backpacking tents : These are designed toward mostly the solo backpacking campers. The highlight of these tents are they are relatively lightweight. Ozark Trail Tents come in 2 variations of these model : hiker tents and backpacking tents.
- Ozark Trail canopy : Perfect for outdoor events, parties, fairs, festivals, etc.
How to find replacement poles and other parts for Ozark tents.
Ozark tent repair guide
Reviews Of 4 Different Tents
And now we arrive at the juiciest part of this little piece in Ozark tents, namely a few reviews of some Ozark Trail Tents that you can find on Amazon.
Let’s get to it!
Ozark Trail 4 Person Instant Dome Tent
This is one of the smaller tents on this list, since it will “only” fit 4 people in it, which might indeed be more than enough for some people or not enough rooms for others.
It’s all up to you and how many that’s going camping with you. In any case, this tent features 2 fully closeable windows and 2 roof vent, ensuring that you get some air and light in the tent, so that it doesn’t become too humid and dark in there.
As with many Ozark tents, this one is easy to set up as it only takes 30 seconds if you follow the instructions correctly.
Ozark Trail 3-Room 10-Person XL Vacation Tent Cabin Family Camping Hunting Outdoor
You get a massive tent that actually has a durable structure and good ventilation, though by judging from the overall feedback you might come to expect some minor annoyances, which isn’t actually that surprising when the price is so low for such a massive tent.
So if you have a large family or if you’re going on a camping trip with a group of friends than this kind of tent would be ideal for you.
Ozark Trail 8 Person Instant Cabin Tent
We now move on to a slightly smaller tent from Ozark Trail, having room for “only” 8 people, which is more than enough in my opinion. Anyway, this tent is also different in the design when compared with the previous one as this tent doesn’t feature the same kind of rooms as the previous one.
In any case, you can get this tent for under $200 (at the time of this writing) over at Amazon and you’ll get features such as a 60 second setup, large windows and a decent ventilation system.
Ozark Trail 10 Person 3-room Instant Cabin Tent
From a 4-person tent we move on to one of the bigger ones on list, the 10-person tent that actually features 3 rooms which is quite astonishing. It’s like a mobile mini-condo for crying out loud.
While this tent may be a pain to carry along with you due to its massive size, it’s surprisingly easy to set up, according to the manufacturers of course.
Based on feedback from customers, this is a good and durable tent with only a few minor annoyances such as the occasional leaks of water for instance. In any case, for less than $300 you get a massive tent, that’s for sure.
Well, we’ve looked at some pretty impressive tents today and discussed general pro’s and con’s of Ozark Trail Tents.
Basically, when you buy a tent from Ozark Trail you can come to expect one thing:
But as of lately they’ve stepped up their game and have been selling some quality tents for cheap prices that will in fact stand through a few sweeps of wind. Just expect some minor issues such as leakage or wetness with these tents.
Now that you have seen the options and reviewed our top picks for the Ozark tents on the market, it’s up to you to pick what meets your needs, is in your price range, and overall helps you gear up for your outdoor adventures.
When new Ozark tents are being produced I will update the comparison chart above and add the tents into the list. Or if you feel like we missed an Ozark Trail Tent that needs to be included on the list, let me know in the comments below!